Have you got what it takes to join the incuto team? We’re always on the look out for talented people. Why not get in touch and send us your CV. If we don’t have a vacancy that suits your skills, we’d be happy to keep your details for future reference.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Main duties will be to support the development of a suite of web-based applications. Day to day you will be working as part of a small team of PHP developers, building existing and new customer-facing applications. Knowledge of accounting and financial services will be
useful in this role.
• Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
• Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure responsibilities
• Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
• HTML / CSS
• Building and using secure APIs
• Bootstrap / material design (nice to have)
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package you’ll also get the opportunity to help shape the future of our business. Along the way we’ll give you all the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long-term ambitions.
Interested? Please sent your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org